To originate, structure and execute customized structured trade finance solutions for a portfolio of WB clients in North America. Maximize customer profitability by providing innovative and value added financing structures using structured trade finance, commodity finance and securitization technologies. Minimize risk to the bank through deal structuring and portfolio management. Generate cross-sell revenues to product partners including Debt Capital Markets/Syndications, Derivatives, and Transaction Banking.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Qualifications & Skills
- Originate, structure and execute STFFS transactions with N. American clients.
- Assist with the development of SCB's Trade Company business.
- Contribute to the quantitative and qualitative performance objectives of STFFS Americas.
- Ensure that the STFFS business in the Americas conforms to the STFFS Global Underwriting Standards, the Structured Trade Company Solutions Product Program, and all other SCB policies and procedures. Assume primary responsibility for all aspects of each transaction, and maintain a continuous dialogue with Relationship Managers to ensure proper monitoring and control.
- Maximize returns across the Bank through cross-sell to product areas in Financial Markets and Transaction Banking.
- 8+ years of experience in commercial or investment banking or associated disciplines
- Comprehensive knowledge of structured trade finance and commodity finance products. Knowledge of securitization techniques helpful.
- Good Credit Assessment and Decision skills.
- Proven track record in Marketing and Origination
- Knowledge and understanding of commodity markets, both physical and futures.
- Knowledge and understanding of Financial Markets products including Debt Capital Markets and Derivatives
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary and diverse team of professionals
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by registering or logging in to our careers website www.standardchartered.com/careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.
Standard Chartered Bank - 18 months ago
Standard Bank Group sets the standard for sub-Saharan banking. Standard Bank, South Africa's largest bank, offers a variety of retail...