Velti is building an extraordinary team. We are looking for creative, motivated individuals to join our global team. We are passionate about delivering technology and services that enable companies to engage with and reach their consumers through innovative mobile marketing and advertising efforts.
The Velti team is energized and focused. Our office’s are conveniently located in the heart of San Francisco and New York. Our work environment is collegial, fun, and flexible -- a place where everyone’s opinion and contribution matters.
If you are passionate about mobile advertising, media technology or just want to make a difference reshaping the digital media landscape, then Velti is the place where you will thrive!
Velti is the leading global marketing platform, connecting brands with consumers around the world. As the largest mobile marketing provider listed on NASDAQ, Velti reported $102MM revenue for the nine months ending September 20, 2011. The company works with over 1000 brands and agencies across the globe to deliver industry-leading mobile marketing solutions to consumers.
About the role
Velti's Mobile Platforms Business Unit is seeking a Director of Client Strategy to play a key role in delivering strategic insights and solutions to our client base.
This role will be based in (San Francisco or New York) and will report to the Vice President, Client Strategy.
- Experience and POV on Mobile Marketing Best Practices
- Experience and POV on Digital Media Marketing Analytics Best Practices
- Experience at Top-Agencies leading Digital/Social/Mobile Media Campaigns
- Expert Knowledge of Mobile, Social Media, and Interactive Advertising Techniques
- Experience or Knowledge with Email Service Provider (ESP) marketing and business practices.
- Excellent Presentation Skills and Ability to Read and Engage with a Diverse Audience
- Extremely Organized; Ability to Multi-Task on Varied Projects within Deadlines and Budgets
- Entrepreneurial Spirit and Innovative Work Ethic
- Collaborate with VP of Client Strategy to Define & Refine our Mobile Strategy Offering
- Design/Lead/Conduct our Client-Facing Strategy Workshops/Webinars
- Leverage your Expertise in Emerging Technology to Create New Products/Services
- Deep Research Skills on Market Trends, Competitive Analysis, Measurement Analytics, Etc.
- Ability to think creatively from a cross-functional business perspective, offering both a strategic and practical POV
- Establish Company as a Key Participant and Partner in our Client’s Business
- Make Strategic Recommendations and Assist in the Development of Tactical Plans to meet/exceed client expectations.
- Support the New Business Proposal Process Through Prescribed Channels on a Timely Basis
- Agency Strategic Planning Experience is Preferred
- 25% Travel to Client Sites for Team, Client, and Company Meetings
Velti - 2 years ago