Monetate was just named the 8th fastest growing privately held, entrepreneurial company in Philadelphia! We're actively searching for a Director of Account Management. The Director will be responsible for client relationships, client expansion and networking, contract renewals and revenue growth and will contribute to initial client signing, client on-boarding, and a particular focus on client satisfaction.
Monetate is the leading independent provider of testing, targeting, and personalization for websites. Major enterprise customers like QVC, PETCO, Best Buy, Sports Authority and OfficeMax use Monetate to make the most of their online marketing dollars and optimize their website investments.
Monetate offers highly competitive salaries and great benefits. We operate in a casual, high-tech environment, feed ourselves with a catered lunch every day, work pretty hard, have a lot of fun and enjoy bringing together some of the smartest and friendliest people around.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing and extending relationships with a portfolio of existing clients
- Working with the sales team, transitioning client wins into the services team
- Networking within the client organization helping to evangelize successes as well as keep senior decision makers generally informed of progress.
- Ensuring contract renewals
- Identifying opportunities to provide additional services to existing clients and selling those services
- Encouraging broader use of our service within the client organization
- Working closely with the service team to ensure client satisfaction and timely resolution of any issues
- 5+ years of experience in Account Management
- Experience managing complex customer relationships, including building relationships at the VP level and above
- Success with Fortune 1000 clients
- Understanding of web business and online marketing
- Exceptional communication skills
- A team player who can lead without a reporting relationship
- Highly motivated with a positive approach
- A deep knowledge of the retail/e-tail industry
- Experience in a StartUp