Director of Admissions reports directly to the Center Director and is responsible for all phases of application processing, student billing, bookkeeping, and other duties as designated by the Center Director.
- Issue I-20 Form.
- Operate and maintain SEVIS system by entering student information and status changes
- Perform DSO duties.
- Maintains accurate student records.
- Process refunds.
- Register students.
- Collect and deposit tuition and fees.
- Respond to admission inquiries.
- Request checks for overseas and domestic representatives.
- Handle accounts payables and receivables.
- Maintain and reconcile petty cash.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Center Director.
Education: Minimum of a High School Diploma is required. Training and courses in accounting, admissions, and office management are preferred.
Experience: Six months of accounting, bookkeeping, or office management is required.
Cultural Awareness: Awareness of other cultures and exposure to other languages are preferred.
Submit a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three references.
Review of applications will begin June 21, 2013 and continue until the position is filled.
The Language Company is a globally-minded organization that provides English as a Second Language instruction and cultural opportunities to...