Career Evolutions is looking for a Director of Advertising, Partnerships, and Branding for an international online organization. Full-time position based in New York, NY with annual compensation up to $125,000 + Bonus.
Job Title: Director of Advertising, Partnerships, and Branding
Job Description: You will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and you will be responsible for increasing the awareness of and trust in of the organizations brands, as well as increasing revenue and the number of paying customers. You will develop globally-integrated offline advertising campaigns (TV, Radio, Print, OOH) including development and testing of all creative and media, test and evolve the advertising strategy and brand affinity by working cross-functionally with colleagues in marketing, user experience, research, product, analytics, and agency partners. You will explore new innovative marketing approaches, while still maintaining accountability for business and financial results, strategically identify both categories of potential partnerships as well as specific partners, drive process of defining and negotiating complex and win-win partnership opportunities and negotiating strategies.
You will provide direction for internal communications to communicate brand strategies, develop and maintain consolidate global brand standards, manage the day-to-day relationship and ongoing marketing activities with key partners and partner with agencies, including contract negotiations and annual reviews.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field required, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of branding and marketing experience at an agency or with a best-in-class consumer product or e-commerce brand required
- Proven success developing offline advertising campaigns (TV, Radio, Print, OOH, etc.) including development of creative and media
- Proven ability to collaborate closely with and manage ad agencies
- Strategic thinker with a proven track record of working cross-functionally in a global organization
- Hands-on, results-oriented approach to business with a can-do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills, collaborative, and creative work style
- Ability to think and operate strategically and tactically managing the workflow
- Excellent reporting and analytic skills, strong project management and presentation skills
- Highly organized self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Career Evolutions focuses on understanding your business and its needs, as we're always interested in long-term professional relationships....