Schaaf-PartnerCentric is a leading specialty agency in the affiliate marketing management space. We seek an individual with at least five to seven years of experience in affiliate marketing to fulfill the position of Director of Affiliate Management. The Director of Affiliate Management will supervise a team of affiliate program managers located around the country. This key role within the company is responsible for developing and overseeing affiliate management services through a team of affiliate program managers. Extensive travel for client visits and trade shows will be required. This is a remote (work from home) position.
If you would like to join our team, please send a brief description of your interest and your resume to email@example.com .
- Create custom internal executive-level reports on client/program goals, health, and satisfaction
- Design and implement gold standard client presentations and reporting
- Establish best practices for affiliate management services
- Develop and supervise strategic analysis for recruitment and optimization in tandem with clients, account managers, and operations staff
- Manage a select portfolio of accounts directly
- Establish and measure Key Performance Indicators for affiliate management team
- Train current and future affiliate managers on client service, program management, and industry developments
- Act as point of escalation for client service and affiliate issues
- Recruit future affiliate manager hires
- Gather and utilize new technological developments from the affiliate marketplace
- Contribute "big picture" ideas to strategic planning initiatives as it relates to the affiliate management department
Schaaf PartnerCentric - 7 months ago