Conservation Services Group (CSG) is the leading provider of residential energy efficiency programs in North America. CSG has helped Americans make smart energy use decisions an important part of the way they live and work since 1984. The company designs, develops, and delivers innovative, results-driven programs. CSG employees are committed to a mission of delivering these comprehensive programs to help people use energy more wisely. Energy efficiency and renewable energy are our sole business, not one of a hundred departments in a large corporation. CSG provides proven expertise to utilities, state agencies, trade allies and homeowners, tenants, and property owners seeking to improve home durability, safety, air quality and comfort while saving money. We bring creativity and commitment to our goals of championing the development and use of safe, clean energy.
People who work at CSG say that it's a unique kind of organization — one that nurtures individual talents and inspires dedication. We share a commitment to our work and our mission. CSG has a collegial atmosphere, where people respect and encourage each other to help the environment and change the way our country uses energy. How about you; do you see yourself as a part of our team?
The Strategy and Products Group (S&P) within CSG is responsible for providing strategic direction for business development efforts and new program design initiatives. We are seeking a Director of Analytics to design, plan and implement a comprehensive analysis of our suite of programs. This process will be primarily quantitative, based on program data gathered over the past several years and will include evaluation of our marketing and program delivery services as well as the effectiveness of the energy savings measures we recommend .
The ideal candidate is well-versed in all aspects of modeling and measurement methodologies as they relate to data mining, database marketing, forecasting and projections, budget trends, and market analysis and research. He or she will have past work experience in facilitating the acquisition of and integration of very large data sets from disparate internal sources and platforms to generate data marts for modeling or business intelligence reporting, and in working with external demographic, census scale and other survey-based data sets as required to drive insights for customer acquisition and engagement. She or he will have a proven history as an innovative thinker and problem solver who is comfortable tackling challenging, complex projects, and is self-motivated to generate creative and effective recommendations and solutions.
We are seeking a self-motivated and goal-oriented person who works well independently, within a team, and has experience growing a business anlaytics group. The Director of Analytics will be adept at working with multiple stakeholders including executives, program managers, data analysts, IT, operations, regions and the Applied Building Science team.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Develop evaluation plan, consulting with CSG senior managers and evaluation consultants.
- Design and implement evaluation plan and establish ongoing evaluation system(s).
- Write evaluation reports and communicate evaluation results to program managers
- Provide recommendations to improve program delivery based on evaluation results.
- Assist in review of savings projections in proposals for new work and in establishing systems for projecting savings to be used in proposal preparation.
- Define and drive the marketing analytics roadmap for the organization, identifying end user needs and business practices and then translating those needs into functional requirements and recommendations.
- Provide ongoing detailed analysis of existing datasets, including market analysis, to develop new and valuable insights and metrics for Stakeholders. Explore innovative ways to augment and enhance with new datasets.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date knowledge on analytic and research techniques and applications.
- Represent CSG and present CSG’s analytics capabilities, results and research at conferences and other information-sharing venues.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree in business, statistical economics, statistics, math or other relevant course of studies. Masters degree a plus.
- Minimum 8-10 years experience designing and conducting business evaluation with focus on statistical analysis.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to learn and process technical information from many different sources.
- Experience with large databases and a variety of data structures.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent project management skills; ability to scope projects clearly and to deliver projects on time.
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills.
- Close attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to translate analysis results into layman’s terms and specific, actionable recommendations.
- A diverse background in statistical modeling techniques as well as practical experience applying models in a business environment.
- Proficiency in at least one of the statistical software packages most widely used in a business environment (SAS, SPSS, etc).
- Past experience in the energy or a related industry is a plus.
- Must be willing to travel throughout the US from time to time.
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
CSG’s compensation package includes comprehensive medical coverage with BlueCross BlueShield Blue Care Elect PPO, dental coverage with Delta Dental PPO, and vision coverage with EyeMed Vision Care; Employer paid life and AD&D insurance and STD & LTD insurance coverage; Plus paid holidays, PTO, and employer matching 401(k) retirement plan.
Please apply online at: http://jobs-csg.icims.com
CSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Key Words: green jobs, energy efficiency, utility, conservation, BPI, LEED, weatherization, HVAC, clean energy, energy conservation, csg jobs, energy consulting, energy efficient, green energy, renewable energy
Conservation Services Group - 19 months ago