I DRIVE SAFELY is currently seeking an experienced Director of Analytics to produce revenue and cost forecasts and participate in predictive modeling and budget creation utilizing marketing channel, customer, and online analytics. The ideal candidate will have experience working with large datasets from a variety of sources using while performing quantitative analysis and financial forecasting in an ecommerce or marketing industry.
I DRIVE SAFELY is the leader in online traffic school and defensive driving education. Our courses are created by professional instructors, approved in more than 25 states, and designed for maximum convenience. We have a track record of more than 10 years of innovation and success, nearly 3 million satisfied customers and a growth rate that is consistently in the double digits. Our value-driven culture is results-oriented but relaxed, and our Carlsbad headquarters offers panoramic views of the Pacific.
- Create modeling solutions and forecasts in conjunction with marketing and finance.
- Manage and grow analytics practices by identifying new opportunities for measurement, research and analysis.
- Interpret complicated modeling, analytical techniques and results to both technical and non-technical audiences of varying levels, including senior management
- Design custom queries and reports logic using various reporting technologies.
- Define, segment, and score customers based on current and potential value – value that transcends sales potential to include behaviors that indirectly impact the bottom line.
- Provide competitive analysis, trend reporting, and benchmark KPIs for our businesses against industry peers.
- Integrate diverse data sources and modeling techniques into solutions where appropriate.
Why I DRIVE SAFELY?
- Graduate level degree in: economics, quantitative market research, statistics, finance, or related field
- Experience managing highly quantitative analytic projects, ideally at an ecommerce, internet marketing or
- Understanding of online marketing and web metrics.
- Ability to validate, and derive insight from large amounts (terabytes) of data from diverse sources.
- Previous experience in analyzing new customer acquisition, retention, lifetime value, and trends.
- Strong aptitude, ability, motivation and interest in placing quantitative analysis in the context of marketing, finance and business economics
- Experience working on analytic projects in the following areas: Applied Statistics/Econometrics, Statistical Programming, Database Marketing, Marketing Intelligence & Competitive Analysis.
- Experience with a variety of data mining, and statistical techniques.
- Knowledge of website traffic analytics software.
- Understanding of integrated marketing and CRM disciplines (including primary research, online advertising, customer segmentation, targeting, and direct marketing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to non-technical business people.
- Mastery of excel.
- Proven ability to multi-task and re-prioritize tasks based on company objective.
- Ability to present convincing arguments on the value of the analytical solutions and results for a given audience.
We are a different company. We don’t rest on our laurels. Instead, we constantly evolve, keeping ahead of the curve, determined to remain the industry leader. We have passed the 10 year mark and have seen continual growth because we are a company of dedicated individuals who thrive on collaboration and embrace new technologies, always searching for new opportunities, new challenges and new successes.
We are a company that believes in the merits of the individual. We value respect, honesty and transparency. We say what we mean. We do what we say. We do what is ethically and morally correct. Always.
We are a company of individuals who at the end of the day turn off their computers and know they’ve given more than a 100%, and can’t wait to start again tomorrow.
We are a company of passionate professionals that love what we do.