A growing, global, e-commerce company in Shelton is seeking Senior Developer role that encompasses some leadership and growth. This is a multifaceted new role, and the qualified candidate will grow with the company!
• Coordinate, supervise and mentor a small team, and activities related to the design, development, and implementation of their flagship product.
• Add value, insight, and recommendations for processes and methodologies.
• Assist when needed with overseeing some QA and BA responsibilities
• Must be hands-on with programming tools such as .NET, SQL Database (other programming languages such as Java/LAMP base is a plus)
• Review and analyze existing and code for effectiveness and efficiency, and then develop strategies for improving or leveraging these solutions
• Design, develop, and install enhancements to existing systems
• Manage large, complex, .NET application development efforts by leading development teams to deliver, enhance, and operate solutions and drive integration
• Provide senior level technical consulting to IT development, support, and operations teams.
• Develop operational support processes to ensure tracking service level agreements and provide efficiency in supporting clients
• Analyze existing applications to determine where problems occur and develop possible solutions
• Understand business requirements for clients need
Required Knowledge and Skills
• C#, VB.Net, ASP/ASP.NET, Web Services, OOP, T-SQL, WinForms
• Strong SQL Server 2000-2008.(Ability to design/develop Tables, Stored Procedures and Views)
• Strong SQL Server programming experience (Reporting Services a plus)
• Advanced experience developing web services and WCF Services.
• Strong attention to detail and quality
• Must be comfortable working in a highly dynamic & fast-paced start-up environment
• Must be comfortable with changing roles/responsibilities
• 5-7 years of experience, with an emphasis on database-driven consumer-facing applications
• 5-7 years experience in .NET specific solutions
• Microsoft Certification a plus, but not required
• Able to work constructively under stress and pressure.
• Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to organize/prioritize tasks and time to ensure completion within deadlines.
• Able to work effectively as a member of a team.
• Able to interact and develop open and trusting relationships with peers, management, vendors, customers.
• Able to provide courteous and timely service to internal/external customers.
• Bachelors Degree, preferably in Computer Science, MIS, or Mathematics.
The McIntyre Group - 13 months ago
The McIntyre Group is a group of affiliated companies operated under "The McIntyre Group" name, each of which provides specialized...