PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services — you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
Direct the Corporate Benefits department in the strategic development of global health, welfare and retirement programs. Analyze Company benefits plans and create programs to support competitive needs. Provide management, oversight and administration of benefits plans including medical, dental vision, wellness, workers compensation and retirement plans.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
· Define the strategy, design and administer global health benefit, wellness and retirement programs including U.S. 401(k), defined benefit plans, and global supplemental programs.
· Direct the financial aspects of PACCAR’s U.S. benefits and wellness programs to ensure they are economically sound, internally equitable and externally competitive.
· Lead budget planning process to include development of projections, accrual rates and other benefit metrics.
· Partner with purchasing to facilitate annual renewal analysis, rate negotiation and approval requests for self-insured and fully-insured plans.
· Identify technology solutions to better manage benefits plans.
· Drive continued development, coordination and communication of global benefit programs.
· Direct vendor performance and relationships to ensure all performance commitments are met and that PACCAR is receiving a high level of customer service.
· Ensure regulatory compliance with state and federal laws for benefit and wellness programs and associated policies and procedures.
Qualifications & Skills
· Excellent analytical and financial skills; strong project management skills; presentation skills; global leadership experience; strong attention to detail; negotiation/leadership skills; high
hlevel of accountability and commitment to quality.
· Must demonstrate outstanding communication skills.
· Working knowledge of Healthcare Reform in U.S.
· Eight to ten years of leadership in benefits design, costing, and communications.
· Global Health & Welfare legal compliance experience.
· Significant experience managing defined benefit and 401(k) retirement plans.
· Experience leading a team o
n benefits professionals.
· BA in Business, Human Resources or related field.
· MBA or related post-graduate degree.
Global and diverse opportunities! Smart and creative colleagues! Exciting assignments and growth prospects! What drives your career? Find...