Director of Business Development
We are looking for a candidate to fill the new role of Business Development Director for North America, reporting directly to the Managing Director. The Business Development director is responsible for the planning, management and realization of our business development efforts. We’re looking for a hunter to identify pitch opportunities that align with our unique set of integrated services, while also driving new programs and ideas within the agency.
- Build and maintain a strong new business pipeline
- Develop, coordinate and update business development plans
- Cultivate business opportunities procactively, while managing targeted new business relationships and communications.
- Build close relationships with prospects and key partners
- Oversee the development of RFP responses and pitch work.
- Complete all team business development deliverables on time, on budget and with the highest possible quality.
- Collaborate with all business heads, evaluate new opportunities and lead the development of presentations and communications, as well as BD infrastructure.
- Advocate and support the agency’s mission, culture and standards.
- Dynamic leadership, management and team building skills
- Ability to analyze, develop, sell in and manage business strategies, plans and business cases.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills; exceptional presentation and client-facing skills
- Ability to translate abstract concepts and detailed information into cohesive, meaningful content.
- Proven track record of new business development
- Experience in effectively building and managing senior client level and team relationships
- Capable of managing a queue of high velocity projects and tasks in parallel
- Strong aptitude for understanding advertising campaigns, direct, relationship and digital marketing.
- Ability to bridge gaps across organizations and promote open communication among peers.
- You are self-motivated, team-oriented, and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- You must have trait and track record demonstrating strong strategic, operational and collaborative skills and nature
- Interest in working in an international environment
- Experience from both brand, digital, DM/CRM and transactional creative campaigns
- Self-motivated person who has delivered consistent revenue through strategic sales solutions
- Five to ten years overall experience in an Agency or professional services firm environment with at least five to ten years in business development.
- Previous experience as a member of a New Business team, with a solid track record of landing new business
If you are the right candidate please submit your resume to http://careers.adpeople.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
206 E 9 th street
19 th floor
Austin, TX 78701
AdPeople Worldwide is a global agency network offering a lean alternative that is ideal for marketers requiring efficient global creative solutions. Our creative development process ensures global ideas resonate locally, and our centralized, end-to-end regional hubs make for fast and cost-efficient roll-outs. We have four main hubs located in Austin, Copenhagen, Singapore and Miami. All hubs are fully Lean Six Sigma trained – which together with our international, 24/7 production studio in D haka service our blue chip clients across 70 countries and in 45 languages. With 120+ exceptional colleagues in our Austin office we bring a lot of diversity and international expertise to our projects. We aspire to be the best place to work in the industry. AdPeople Worldwide is a WPP company.
For more information, visit www.adpeople.com .
AdPeople, LLC. - 15 months ago