The Company seeks a Director of Business Development to join our Executive Team and play a vital role in our rapid growth and transformation as a financial services social venture. The Director will initiate, test, and bring to maturity many of The Company's highest visibility and most innovative enterprises, including our start-up venture, The Employer Solution (www.theemployersolution.com).
The Director will report to the CEO and work closely with our COO, Chief Program Officer, and Board of Directors. He or she will be responsible for leading our Business Development team and continuing to strengthen the spirit of entrepreneurship and innovation at The Company. As a member of a tight-knit Executive Team, the Director will also share responsibility for organizational leadership, strategic planning, and critical talent decisions.
The Director of Business Development will hold a leadership role that is strategically critical to the future of The Company. As such, the successful candidate will demonstrate all of the following:
Required experience: 2 - 5 years
- Excellent generalist business skills, from marketing to financial modeling to strategy;
- Track record of successfully building and managing a growing team;
- Meaningful work experience in an entrepreneurial environment;
- Drive to bring novel ideas to life, from concept to plan to implementation and evaluation;
- Superb leadership and work product in the face of ambiguity;
- Ability to lead a rigorous process of product design and testing;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Commitment to empowering low-income individuals via socially responsible financial services.
Minimum required education: Bachelor's Degree
Job category: Sales, Retail & Business Development
Doostang - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -