At ORC International, we pride ourselves on attracting the best and brightest talent the industry has to offer. At ORC International, you’ll be surrounded by creative and forward-thinking colleagues who embody the mission and values the company has set forth:
- We are focused on our clients’ success and search for innovative ways to address their challenges.
- We value our colleagues and help each other succeed.
- We act with integrity and strive for excellence.
- We communicate openly and honestly and treat each other with mutual respect.
- We embrace change and are committed to the company’s success.
We encourage and reward creativity, open-mindedness, fresh thinking and a blend of diverse and complementary perspectives. We recruit from a variety of backgrounds in and outside of the market research sector, and select people on the basis of their excellent interpersonal skills, technical expertise, commercial awareness, enthusiasm, self-motivation and desire to build a successful career.
Our people are critical to our success and we focus attention on ensuring that they have fulfilling and interesting careers with us. We are committed to developing and nurturing our staff and encourage our employees to flourish in this open, opportunity-rich environment and create wide career paths across all of our businesses. With ORC International, you are not only making the choice to have a fulfilling career full of excitement and reward, but to have a career full of endless opportunities for development and growth.
Working at ORC you will be working with a group of dedicated, bright and energetic people. We are focused on our clients, but also ensure that our own work environment is supportive, enriching and fun! We offer competitive salaries and rich benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, PTO, Community Volunteer days, seasonal outings and more.
Want to learn a bit more about what we do? Take a look at the following video!
The Director of Business development will identify, pursue and capture new business from new customers. The objective is to leverage the assets of the company in order to sell across the product portfolio of Customer, Employee, Products & Markets, Strategy, and Specialty Research. Targets are U.S. Fortune 500 companies and middle market companies with $500 million to $5 billion in sales.
- Generate new business and achieve annual sales goals
- Acquire significant knowledge on all products and services and develop and continuously update client presentations. Develop a working knowledge of ORC’s practices and position services with prospective clients.
- Provide comprehensive information for new business sold - including expectations, timelines, and organizational structure.
- Participate in proposal and budget development process and provide strategic pricing input as well as thorough client needs analysis.
- Provide leadership and direction to appropriate departments as required through successful client management.
- Function as a collaborative team member with all internal supports. Take continuous action to ensure solid working relationships at ORC.
- Complete all administrative tasks in a timely and accurate manner including expense reports, time sheets, management reports, sales reports, etc.
- Travel domestically
- Other duties as required
We hope you make the decision to join us by sending your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to us!
- Bachelors degree and 5-10+years experience in sales or as a significant market research user with a strong record of accomplishment
- Background in marketing research experience is helpful, not required
- Skilled in consultative, value-added selling
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Aggressive lead development
- Proven business closing capabilities
- Strong business extension orientation
- Ability to work cooperatively with individuals at all levels of the organization, as well as a wide variety of clients.
- Ability to handle many different tasks simultaneously.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
ORC International is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/D/V.
ORC International - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard -
ORC International is a global provider of customized research and analysis designed to help companies make more informed decisions on...