QuestPoint is a leading digital marketing intelligence company that maintains the world’s largest panel of online consumer behavior comprising millions of people all around the globe.
Since 2008, we have been fostering an intellectually stimulating environment that encourages open communication, autonomy, and professional development. For two consecutive years, we have been recognized by San Diego Business Journal as one of the best places to work in the area. We are very proud to have a company culture that puts sincerity, creativity, and collaboration at its core. If you share these values, we want to hear from you.
QuestPoint is looking for a Director of Business Development to join our growing Data Ventures team as we work towards becoming THE trusted source of information on how consumers are using the web in emerging markets.
In your first 45 days, you will:
- Penetrate Global 2000 Accounts and evangelize the benefits of our product, QuestPoint Decision
- Create a territory coverage and prospecting strategy and system
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts via Salesforce.com
- Be able to communicate complex ideas, simply
- Provide ongoing market feedback to influence product direction and the greater team strategy
- Be positive, upbeat and a collaborative team player
Will be fully ramped by 90 days, achieving established sales goals and developed a pipeline of new prospects.
- Whatever it takes to accomplish the above
- Experience with Point-of-Sale data, or online data offerings strongly desired
- Experience selling into insights / marketing teams at large consumer brands strongly desired
- 4+ years of demonstrated sales success
- Fundamental understanding of web analytics
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and competitive mindset
- Service mentality
- Strong business acumen
- Familiarity with the demands of digital marketing, social media, product marketing or alike
- Interest in business from a global perspective (not just what’s happening in the US)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Analytical mind
- Experience with Global 2000 organizations
Why work for QuestPoint?:
- Work environment with talented, smart, and fun colleagues
- Professional growth opportunities
- 100% paid benefit premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision plans for all regular full-time employees and their dependents
- 401(k) profit sharing plan, with employer paid contributions
- 18 paid holidays each year
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off)
- 100% company-paid smartphones
- Fully stocked kitchen with Keurig coffee machines, healthy and indulgent breakfast foods and snacks of all kinds
- Daily catered lunches and “family food truck day” once a week
- Nightly catered dinner for anyone working late
- In-office gym, fitness classes, game room, and meditation room
- Free monthly car washes
QuestPoint - 10 months ago
QuestPoint is a mid-sized, growing and profitable software company based in Carlsbad, CA in North County San Diego. QuestPoint was...