The Director of Business Process will be integral to building an efficient infrastructure and processes. Their primary goal will be to design systems and processes that will maximize performance across the organization with an emphasis on controls, availability and reliability of data, and scalability.
This role requires the establishment of strong working relationships across multiple departments and the capacity to influence stakeholders to change processes and share project information in a timely manner. The candidate will drive an end to end process from evaluating the business requirements particularly to drive finance and accounting deliverables. Solutions will need to be implemented across a global footprint. In this role, you will have the opportunity to participate in, and at times facilitate, high impact business decision-making, challenging and fast paced execution, and strategic issues.
Identify and improve operational systems, processes and policies in support of the Company’s strategic goals -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
Review and analyze the primary financial and accounting processes within the company and develop solutions that will drive efficiency across all relevant departments.
Drive successful implementation and usage of ERP and CRM systems that appropriately captures the unique needs of all relevant stakeholders in the organization
Develop strategies and applications that integrate people, processes, and technology into performance dashboards can help the executive management team improve visibility into critical projects.
Enable more effective integration of Finance, HR and IT into Company projects, such as the effective allocation of resources and the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services. Manage interdependencies across those projects, ensure resources are allocated to optimize portfolio-wide performance, and align project metrics with key business-performance metrics.
Assist department heads and managers on matters related to operations efficiency, process improvements, business structure to improve financial accuracy and reporting.
Skills and Qualifications:
- BS or BA in a business related field of study, MBA a plus
- 7+ years of experience with expanding and diverse responsibility with a minimum of 2 years in a management role.
- A broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance
- The ability to recognize structural issues within the organization, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies
- Experience documenting processes with an understanding of overall business objectives.
- Extensive experience planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives
- Experience designing and modeling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques
- Experience using model-based representations that can be adjusted as required to collect, aggregate or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business
- Understanding of corporate finance concepts, accounting, budgeting and forecasting process
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
- Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities. Ability to deal comfortably with uncertainty and ambiguity
- Excellent time management and multitasking/prioritization abilities and organizational skills
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
- Experience in scaling systems and infrastructure in a fast-growth environment a definite plus.
- Experience in international operations desired
YuMe - 2 years ago