Director of Campus Programs and Recruiting Strategy is responsible for the creation and delivery of unified recruiting programs and strategies supporting recruiting efforts across functional zones (Technology, Operations, Sales, Client Servicing and G&A). This position reports to the Vice President of Human Resources. The selected candidate will own the successful design and execution of centralized Recruiting functions, including: athena’s MBA recruiting and rotation programs, undergrad recruiting and internship programs and employer brand awareness/marketing. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record leading a progressive recruiting function within a high growth Technology company.
Director of Campus Programs and Recruiting Strategy is an integral member of a collaborative HR leadership team focused on building a unified, best in class HR function that achieves high service levels and aggressive talent acquisition results.
- Design and lead athena’s MBA recruiting program, including a formal rotation program
- Lead the efforts of a Manager, Campus Recruiting who is focused on the Technology space
- Design and lead other undergrad campus recruiting efforts and athena’s internship program
- Lead employer marketing/branding initiatives
- Develop an alumni network
- Run leadership referral/”opportunistic hiring” programs; act as an athena ambassador and Recruiting champion to ensure that high potential “opportunity” hires are assessed and hired into appropriate roles
- Excellent communication skills: the ability to represent athena in a compelling manner with poise and enthusiasm to diverse internal and external audiences
- Ability to work collaboratively and to develop strong, positive working relationships across a matrixed organization.
- Extensive and strong track record in a high growth Technology company leading campus recruiting, employer branding or other recruiting related programs
- Strong networking skills
- Proficient in project management, process improvement and requirements gathering
- Bachelor's degree in related field or comparable experience required
- 2 years ago - save job