Join our team of professionals, improving lives through education with one of the fastest growing career training companies in the country, ATI Schools & Colleges!
ATI’s mission is to provide career training and education that can transform individuals and positively impact entire communities. We are guided by our commitment to students and employees in all that we do so that they will, in turn, positively impact the families and communities in which they live and work.
ATI is continually seeking the best candidates to fill a wide range of career opportunities, in a great work environment, serving our student-customers. For over 35 years, ATI has offered quality, specialized training to thousands of adult learners seeking to progress into the most in-demand career fields including nursing and other healthcare occupations, business, personal fitness, automotive, welding, HVAC/Refrigeration and more. We are looking for people like you, eager to gain access to unlimited advancement opportunities while helping others pursue their own dreams.
The Director of Job Opportunities and Business Solutions (J.O.B.S) oversees all aspects of the J.O.B.S Center, including developing job leads, job orders, employer meetings, prospecting, cold calling and campus communication. The Director of J.O.B.S is responsible for direct supervision of all J.O.B.S Center staff.
• Oversee development and implementation of weekly employment strategy
• Establish activity benchmarks and manage to them
• Hire, provide orientation and training sessions, provide coaching, conduct employee evaluations, and attend management meetings
• Maintain and update the Transformation Wall
• Organize job fairs as needed
• Assist with campus communication concerning Job Orders, Job Leads and Interview Feedback
• Oversee the Verification process to ensure timely verification and accuracy
• Maintain accurate graduate and alumni data base
• Compile and provide placement information management departments
• Assist in researching the job market for new programs
ATI has more than 20 locations in Dallas, Ft. Worth, Rio Grande Valley, Corpus Christi, Houston, and San Antonio TX; Albuquerque, NM; Phoenix AZ; Miami, and Ft. Lauderdale, FL; and Oklahoma City, OK.
Additionally, ATI Schools & Colleges offers competitive starting salaries and a quality medical/dental/vision plan, short-term disability, life insurance, 401(k), and ongoing professional development to help ensure your success in the workplace. The possibilities are endless for the results driven professional
Bachelor’s degree preferred. Experience must demonstrate previous management skills. Individual must possess strong oral and written communication skills. Position requires exceptional social interaction skills, intelligence, and integrity. Must be professional in all aspects of the position, including appearance, demeanor, and attitude. Ability to prioritize, multi-task, perform well under pressure and meet deadlines, technically proficient in computer research and database management, experience in networking and community-based business development.
ATI Enterprises - 22 months ago