Monitors and supervises all functions involving recruitment of students for the campus. This position is accountable to the tribe and the tribe’s noble cause.
REPORTS DIRECT TO: Executive Director
REPORTS INDIRECT TO: Regional Director of Admissions and/or Vice President of Admissions
• Completion of Career Training/Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred (or must be working towards or have relevant experience at a minimum)
• Previous proprietary school admissions experience with demonstrated success
• Demonstrated management ability
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Full-time position requiring a flexible schedule
• Achieved excellent ratings on all mystery shops, and phone/in-person observations for four consecutive quarters
• Consistently demonstrates regulatory excellence throughout the admissions process. Maintains integrity and confidentiality of all student information
Medtech College - 14 months ago
Medtech's name speaks directly to each campus' primary focus: preparing career professionals for medical-related fields in strong learning...