SUMMARY OF WORK ENVIRONMENT, WORK PERFORMED AND DESIRED OUTCOMES OR RESULTS:
As part of the service team, the Sr. Director – Client Service works to embody the value, Exceptional Customer Service is Paramount to our Success. With responsibilities for both internal and external client experience, the Sr. Director works to set the strategic vision for the operations team to ensure exceptional experience for our clients and product delivery that is on time and of the highest quality. Identifying strategic initiatives of team(s), driving results and also prioritizing process improvement areas will continue to serve our clients and teams well. Empowering team members to engage clients directly to drive resolution and quality deliverables is paramount. This role is highly interactive with other roles in Service, IT, Product & Survey Operations and will need to collaborate extensively with team members.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead recruitment, development, and retention of the Client Service associates as they are paramount to our success.
- Engage team members via 1:1 and team meetings to help show broader impact that each individual’s work has on our client. These efforts have proven to bolster morale and retention.
- Determine strategic direction and priorities of the service team to ensure quality, on-time deliverables for our clients
- Drive workflow enhancements and prioritize process improvement efforts to maximize teams and guarantee quality
- Partner with IT to identify and prioritize automation & development needs
- Enhance the relationship with our clients by encouraging teams to make proactive, forward leaning interactions on all aspects of their project(s)
- Liaise with product, sales, IT and survey operations to ensure strong partnerships among our team(s).
College degree is required.
Experience in roles that have required multi-tasking and a high-level of quality and customer service is required. Experience working in project management with complex business systems applications is preferred. Knowledge of healthcare and related terminology is helpful. Preferred experience in supervising or managing people.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with internal clients in project set-up and problem resolution. Must be able to multitask, take initiative and work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment characterized by multiple deadlines, changing priorities, and client demands. Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through are essential. Self starter with a strong sense of ownership, dedication and the ability to work independently.
MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
National Research Corporation - 6 months ago