Trailer Park is the world's largest movie marketing and entertainment company, ranking among Adweek's Top #100 U.S. agencies. Current clients include Apple, CBS, Disney, EA, Fox, MTV, Nickelodeon, Sony, Universal, Viacom and Warner Bros. With a rich history in movie trailer editorial, fully-integrated movie launch campaigns and branded content, our production offering spans best-in-class Mobile, Interactive, Social Media, Motion Design, Games, Retail, Experiential, Print and Interactive Design.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensure successful digital campaign execution from deliverables through implementation and reporting.
- Conduct regular account reviews to identify up-sell opportunities, optimization tactics and performance issues.
- Understand client needs and challenges and identify appropriate digital solutions.
- Advise sales teams about potential business opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Help sales teams identify, target and contact new opportunities.
- Develop and articulate in-depth, very strategic integrated marketing campaigns.
- Write comprehensive creative briefs.
- Be heavily engaged in client relationships, client projects and ensure performance level “exceed expectations” for client relationships.
- Work with Delivery teams representing the clients perspective.
- Effectively present, sell and defend all agency work/proposals to clients. Support other client service team members.
- Develop detailed schedules, budgets and job launch briefs for all projects.
- Develop and maintain expertise in all areas of an assigned client’s business.
- Manage and lead all external and internal project meetings.
- Track and monitor all hours associated with each assigned project.
- Maintain detailed records of internal and external project communications.
- Coordinate project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel.
- Effectively run the day to day operations for the accounts assigned.
- Measure and maintain client satisfaction.
Job Related Qualification Standards
- Bachelors’ degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Arts or related field.
- 5 years of agency experience (both client side and digital agency experience desirable).
- Must be at expert level for ALL the latest Digital Channels ( search, mobile, social, digital advertising, web content, web development).
- Needs to be able to execute all of the Digital Channels listed above and handle the management of these integrated programs.
- Can make very convincing “results driven” presentations for each of the above and integrated campaigns.
- Able to precisely manage projects and client relationships for all of the above.
- Must be very experienced with advertising analytics, possess exceptional ability to develop advertising results and marketing formulas, be very comfortable working with marketing formulas and comfortable working with and presenting metrics to the C-level.
- Digital content development, media placement and analytics experience mandatory.
- Skilled at developing, selling and executing integrated marketing/advertising programs for clients.
- Experience writing strategic proposals, marketing communications plans and the ability to sell those plans through to C-level.
- Experience making high level presentations to C-level marketing professionals.
- High energy individual that subordinates will rally behind.
- Superior oral, written and interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Results oriented, metrics driven.
- Independent thinker/self-starter.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Proven leadership ability and/or previous management experience.
- Solid understanding of marketing best-practices, with specific experience within the interactive marketing and direct mail categories.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems creatively.
- Excellent organizational skills, including attention to precise details and accuracy.
- Proven client management experience.
- Ability to represent the agency to all levels of the client organization, including executive level management.
- Demonstrated database marketing skills, direct marketing skills and creative development skills.
- Demonstrated digital marketing experience.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, highly dynamic atmosphere and react quickly to changes.
Remarks : Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time. In addition, the employer may consider whether the individual applying for or holding the position is qualified. There are two steps involved in this determination. The first concern whether the applicant or current employee satisfies the prerequisites for the position. The second step involves whether or not the person can perform the essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
Trailer Park - 20 months ago