Bay Valley Medical Group is seeking a Director of Clinical Services to join our team. The Director of Clinical Services oversees the daily operations of physician practices in an efficient and fiscally responsible manner to accomplish quality goals for the organization. This includes developing and implementing policies and procedures related to quality care and clinical scope of practice by nurses and medical assistants at all sites as well as overseeing Hayward clinical services including nursing, medical assisting, reception and new patient registration. This position is part of the director and leadership team and reports directly to the administrator.
Desired Skills & Experience
We invite you to send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com . Please include "Director of Clinical Services" in the subject line.
- College degree (BSN) preferred
- graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- current California RN license with relevant coursework in clinical services
- 4-5 years clinical experience with supervisorial responsibility in a health care or related organization.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or work experience acceptable
- Ability to provide leadership for employees to foster professionalism and proper etiquette towards patients, physicians, and co-workers.
- Ability to establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with the medical staff and serve as a liaison between providers, administration and clinical services staff.