The purpose of this position is to ensure organizational compliance with accreditation and licensing standards as well as state and federal laws. Analyzes and reports on operational performance of the business and develops strategies to support performance improvement.
- Oversees and leads accreditation process for organization and maintains all standards included in such accreditation system wide.
- Maintains and processes all state licensing for all TRS offices, as well as processes modifications and renewals of such licensing.
- Develops monthly, quarterly and annual performance reports based on clinical data and surveys.
- Conducts internal audits for all facilities and programs to ensure compliance to state and accreditation standards.
- Ensures compliance with accreditation standards, state and federal laws in all clinical, health and safety and organizational operations.
- Maintains tracks and responds to all incident reports, grievances, and subpoenas for the organization.
- Maintains and develops policies and procedures for the organization.
- Maintains, develops and tracks health and safety issues (including OSHA) for all locations: drills, inspections, fire extinguishers, permits, and required external inspections.
- Develops and reports the Annual Analyses Review ensuring that all organizational systems are functioning at the highest level possible and documenting levels of functioning as well as level of improvements needed.
- Develops annual training schedule for organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in social or behavioral science or other related field preferred.
- Experience implementing and maintaining regulatory compliance standards.
- Work experience in the field of addiction medicine and/or treatment preferred.
The Right Step - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -