The Director of Connection Insights position represents a tremendous opportunity for an outstanding candidate.
This position will play a key role bringing predictive, quantitative intelligence about brand and emotional connection to the marketplace for the first time. The Director of Connection Insights will be on the leading edge of data-driven brand strategies. This position will play a critical role in guiding sophisticated clients to understand and apply Motista’s intelligence across their businesses, enabling this position to gain exposure to a breadth of strategic and tactical marketing problems across categories and brands. The Director of Connection Insights is a unique opportunity for a talented individual to apply his/her knowledge of consumer connection to client’s challenges in a new, unique and exciting way. Motista seeks candidates in the New York City and San Francisco bay areas.
- Develop compelling, actionable insights based upon Motista’s quantitative Connection Intelligence
- Collaborate with clients – senior marketers and their agency teams – as they apply Connection Intelligence to a range of strategic and tactical marketing activities
- Lead the creation of succinct, insight-rich reports and presentations for clients, prospective clients and the media
- Play an active role in Motista’s product development by creating standardized reports, presentations and use guides that Motista uses to deliver compelling insights to clients
- Provide perspective about consumer motivation and advocate Motista’s Connection Intelligence
- Lead interactive, data-driven workshops with clients
- Lead assertive insights presentations to senior clients
This position requires travel 20% of the time. Attractive compensation includes salary, cash incentives, stock options and premium benefits. Motista is an equal opportunity employer.
- 5+ years of experience in agency planning or consumer insights role serving Fortune 1000 consumer brands
- 10+ years of post-collegiate experience in marketing, advertising, consulting and/or consumer insights
- Deep experience applying insights to a breadth of strategic and tactical marketing challenges, such as brand strategy, positioning, messaging and integrated marketing campaigns
- Successful track record leading planning processes for F-1000 consumer brands
- Breadth of experience across categories and brands
- Outstanding capability to understand and articulate client’s business and marketing problems; highly effective listening and synthesis skills
- Outstanding presentation and writing skills
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Agile, adaptable and able to balance competing priorities across demanding clients
- Experienced with quantitative and qualitative insights
- Effective disposition for working with and guiding clients, balancing empathy and assertiveness
- Passionate about emotional connection and understanding how to motivate consumers
- BS/BA with strong academic performance
Apply to this position at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Motista - 17 months ago