USA, Denver - Director of Construction with significant
(7-10 years) experience in large scale energy related
construction, i.e., wind, solar, gas.
This Construction Director Senior Manager will be
responsible for the planning, budgeting and coordination
of large EPC energy projects in US and abroad. Work with
PMs & Estimators to continue to maximize company’s
growth and development.
Duties to include but not limited to subcontracts,
QA/QC, inspections & reviews, etc.
- Senior Management construction experience
- BS Degree in Construction Management (or related)
- Strong Electrical Standards knowledge
- Well developed written/spoke/diplomatic
sites in Southwest USA & abroad.
- Willingness to travel frequently to construction
Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to Position ID #1856 in subject line
North Fork Renewables Group, Inc. - 15 months ago