Reporting directly to the CMO, come disrupt an industry by being the expert in all things that help convert a free user to a premium financial program subscription. They sky is the limit in terms of ability to execute in this extremely well funded and well staffed start up.
- Collect and analyze data (quantitative and qualitative) to create local strategies to increase conversion rates across all user segments and all acquisition sources
- Create and execute on a roadmap for improving upgrade flows, forms, landing pages and general user journey with focus on the paid tiers
- Run tests for conversion improvements using various tools and interact with a web-team to drive a backlog conversion related projects
- Work with the UX/Info Architecture team to build amazing conversion flows that delight the user
- Be responsible for strategic project management regarding conversion improvements
- Five years of relevant industry experience - probably from an e-commerce , or web subscription-startup responsible for conversion, optimization, SEM/SEO or Analytics, A/B and multivariate testing.
- Strong numeracy with excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills, probably, but not necessarily with a Bachelor, Master’s or MBA degree from a well respected school in Business, Marketing or Engineering
- Heavy knowledge of one or several of the following types of software: web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics,), conversion testing tools (e.g., Optimizely,)
- An articulated voice about our products, user journeys, and online marketing, mixed with strong communication skills and drive to interact with and influence internal stakeholders and senior management
- You know what makes people click understand three letter acronyms such as LTV, CTA, CPA, ROI or SEM.
- Experience as Product Owner or similar in Scrum/Agile environments is appreciated as well as a good understanding of web technologies (while not being a developer) and an eye for design, colors, copy etc.
- Ability to work in a startup, fast-paced environment across external and internal teams and offices to deliver measurable results
- Passion for all things personal finance and helping people make progress on their money
LearnVest - 10 months ago