We are looking for a Director of Corporate Communications to provide communication guidance as our company continues to grow rapidly. From buzz to brand, help shape Practice Fusion as America's leading health technology innovator. You'll be paired with an exceptional team covering media relations, physician community, tech relations, government relations and social media. Collaborating closely with marketing teams and other internal departments at our close-knit company is vital.
Our ideal candidate is a force of nature who has a proven track record of being an inspiring manager and a master of messaging. You should thrive in a fast-paced, metrics-focused environment that values big ideas. As our pre-IPO company progresses, you will serve a key role in developing strategies for structuring and growing the program.
- Evolving & expanding the Practice Fusion's brand across all key communities.
- Building buzz that helps us reach more users and elevate Practice Fusion in the technology world.
- Developing effective communication strategies both independently and in tandem with other teams, especially product marketing.
- Creativity, initiative and taking risks with the commitment to set and meet strategic goals.
- Promoting existing co-marketing partnerships with groups like The Dr. Oz Show and forming new relationships to advance our goals.
- Leading, motivating, and mentoring each person on the evolving public relations team.
- Overseeing contracts including Meltwater, PR Newswire and external consultants. Shrewdly negotiating.
- Judiciously setting budgets and evaluating performance of spend with the help of our internal analytics leads.
- Presenting plans and reports to the marketing team and other senior stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, spin and writing fundamentals.
- 10+ years of strategic and tactical strategic relations/communications/PR experience.
- Passion for recruiting, coaching and mentoring a high-quality team.
- Moxie. Smart, nice, innovative, courageous, decisive and mission-driven.
- Experience with similarly-sized, fast-growing, disruptive technology companies.
- Exceptional collaborator with organization skills.