We're looking for a Director of Corporate Wellness to work full-time with us, who can manage our extensive health and wellness program, and who can help scale our programs to our Fortune 1000 clients. This person will supervise, manage and develop the 24-7 fitness and food service program, while providing ongoing mentorship and training to employees and personal trainers. He or she will also analyze company fitness metrics and interpret results. Next Jump lives by a simple formula, which the ideal candidate should be able to help other companies live by: BETTER ME (invest in the self, so that) + BETTER YOU (one can invest in others, such that) = BETTER US (the world becomes a better place). The ideal candidate will be able to implement new policies, test new Better ME and Better YOU programs, and improve and develop the current health and wellness program using his or her professional expertise.
- Title: Director of Corporate Wellness
- Job Type: Full-time
New York, NY
- Bachelors Degree required, Masters Degree preferred
- Possess at least one of the following certifications: RD, CDN, ACSM, NSCA, NASM
- Driven self-starter and risk-taker with a proactive approach to work
- Exceptional communication, professionalism, organization and management skills
- A comprehensive understanding of the wellness industry with regards to the corporate world
Next Jump was founded in 1994 by Charlie Kim. The company is privately held and headquartered in New York, with offices in Boston, San...