Carestream Health is searching for a successful Director of Corporate and Government Sales.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Achieve assigned annual bookings, revenue and budget targets
- Penetrate and expand Carestream portfolio success within GPO membership base thru pay for performance contracting, marketing initiatives and introduction of new products and services for GPO agreements.
- Develop and implement an integrated sales and marketing strategy to fuel growth and commercial success with targeted IDNs, National Channel Partners, and Government institutions
- Create and Lead strategy for maintaining US&C Medical Films and Pringint market share and required film pricing.
- Develop models and successful strategy for a direct Medical Films and Printing go to market model in the US&C.
- Ensure ethical business practices are maintained
- Directly manage small, targeted teams and indirectly work with the entire sales organization to drive business
- Oversee the IDN and Government opportunity funnel, and drive the resources required to turn opportunities to sales
- Measure and evaluate sales performance, analyze root cause and drive appropriate countermeasures in order to ensure the achievement of sales plans
- Develop the capabilities of the sales team to improve individual and team effectiveness
- Partner with business unit leaders to optimize sales performance, service implementation, and customer support
- Build customer loyalty and satisfaction as part of a strategy where customers themselves promote our products as measured by the Net Promoter Score
- Align sales resources with defined rationale to achieve operational objectives and business strategies
- Create working relationships within key accounts
- Over 10 years of sales leadership experience, medical device, medical imaging experience strongly preferred.
- Experience and skill driving longer selling cycles with large corporate accounts, groups and government institutions
- Strong drive for results
- Ability to develop and apply new solutions to gain market share
- Creative problem solver
- Experience driving strong interface / partnerships with support organizations
- Able to gain appropriate mind share to develop and implement solutions
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Experience building “C-level” business relationships
- Demonstrated ability to systematically measure performance, understand what the data is telling you and proactively respond
- Measure performance in a way that motivates and drives self-accountability
- Develop the skills and abilities of both direct reports and the broader organization
- Ability to gain and maintain alignment on priorities
- Lead a geographically dispersed organization; coach & guide managers remotely
Carestream Health is a dynamic global company with over 100 years of leadership in radiology and healthcare IT. We are passionately committed to helping our customers do their jobs better, faster and more cost effectively. By applying our insights and experience, we create inventive, elegant solutions that offer a smarter way forward.
Headquartered in Rochester, NY, Carestream has over 7000 employees operating in 150 countries. Our customers range from large enterprises to small private practices, including: large health systems, hospitals, imaging centers, medical groups and dental practices. In addition to our innovative radiology products, Carestream also sells solutions for information management, non-destructive testing, molecular imaging, thin-film coating & nanomaterials.
Carestream Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Carestream Health - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Carestream Health gets the picture. The company develops and sells imaging products to help dentists, doctors, and scientists take, process,...