Director of Creative Services
LiveHealthier is a health and wellness company committed to keeping employees healthy and companies strong. We partner with corporations to provide innovative, award-winning employee wellness solutions that bring healthcare costs under control while boosting employee productivity, job satisfaction and morale. We passionately believe in the fundamental right for individuals to live a happy, healthy and balanced life. Our wellness solutions and products are always beautifully designed and innovatively engineered. To learn more about us and our high tech and high touch wellness solutions please visit our website at www.livehealthier.com
LiveHealthier offers a unique and flexible work environment. We are a young, energetic and rapidly-growing company, and we are seeking an enthusiastic individual who will excel working in a fast paced, multi-disciplinary environment.
LiveHealthier is looking for a Director of Creative Services. The ideal candidate is a strong leader able to manage our internal ad agency—the creative services team—and will lead the strategy, copy, design and production of all our corporate wellness program marketing. Interested in creating and delivering innovative marketing campaigns based on target audience insights that motivate people to lead healthier, more productive lives? Love conceiving creative ways to reach and engage end users? Love consumer research and understand what will resonate? Then join us.
We’re looking for a talented, proven marketer with the strategic skills, design chops, consumer research expertise and passion for a seamless user experience. We want a Director with the drive to create innovative, beautifully designed, engaging user-focused campaigns and experiences. This newly created position will report to the VP of Marketing. The Director of Creative Services will join forces with a fast-growing, energetic team who are passionate about health and wellness.
- Lead and motivate a team of creative designers, copywriters, and producers to develop campaign concepts and end user experiences that are on strategy and drive program participation
- Own the end-to-end user experience, ensuring look-and-feel and message consistency.
- Work with program and client teams to define client requirements and gain base understanding of end-user population to inform campaign strategy and creative concepts.
- Lead consumer research efforts, as necessary, including focus groups, concept and message testing and usability testing
- Devise creative briefs to direct creative development based on primary research and client direction
- Track and analyze campaign performance data in combination with tool usage to inform creative strategy and execution and drive continual enhancement
Experience & Characteristics:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications
- Agency experience a strong plus
- 8+ years’ experience in consumer marketing
- A desire to help and motivate people to improve their health
- Superb communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to operate on a strategic and tactical level
- Personality that thrives in a fast-pace, ever-changing market and environment
LiveHealthier offers competitive salaries and benefits packages, including:
LiveHealthier is certified as a women-owned business (WBENC). This position is located at our headquarters in Bethesda, Maryland and we do not offer a relocation allowance.
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401(k) plan
- We LiveHealthier Wellness Plan
- Subsidized parking/metro
- Generous leave policies
- Casual dress
- PING PONG TABLE
Interested candidates will need to provide the following: A resume, a good reason why you’d like to work here and your salary history—all sent as an attachment (or attachments) to firstname.lastname@example.org , attention: Director of Creative Services.
Please, no phone calls. Consideration will only be made for full-time applicants for this position. Do not contact us if you are a recruiter or a development firm. Thank you.
LiveHealthier, Inc. - 22 months ago
LiveHealthier is a global provider of innovative health management programs that are tailored to individuals and customized to corporations....