The Director of Customer Marketing is responsible for designing, implementing, and evaluating strategies and initiatives for YP.com’s customer / loyalty program. This individual must speak social, understand content and digital marketing. This position will focus on running major campaigns and answer the question “Why advertise with YP” for our human partners.
ESSENTIAL DUITES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Create and manage an advertising and communications strategy focused on customer retention and development.
• Manage a content marketing program including social, whitepapers, case studies, articles, etc... as needed to engage our advertiser base.
• Manage a Direct Marketing program leveraging email, direct mail, etc.. to drive advertiser retention and cross-sell up-sell
• Create, design and build a customer / consumer loyalty program
• Strong understanding of pricing, preferably with FP&A experience
• Streamline and automate marketing campaigns, managing the program budgets with responsibility for the program P&Ls (Profit and Loss Statement) and marketing ROI (Return on Investment)
• Manage program performance and member activity reporting to address areas including member segmentation, program and campaign level impact, member demographics, and benefits usage recommending and initiating adjustments to the program
• Work in tandem with the Marketing Team in establishing and managing relationships with sponsors and internal resources to coordinate delivery for effective programs and promotional campaigns that are consistent with the YP.com brand
• Ensure metrics are in place to track performance and Member/Customer feedback
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Direct marketing experience across multiple channels from campaign design, creative concepts, messaging, testing and results
• 10+ years’ experience in Marketing with prior experience creating loyalty/customer marketing programs
• Strong project management experience of technology projects, strategy development, operations and business planning
• Strong relationship management experience working cross division with various groups internal and external to deliver meaningful results on time and on budget with limited direction
• Strong analytical skills
• Exceptional customer service and organizational skills
• Detailed oriented, comfortable with deadlines
• Social & Digital Media experience preferred
EDUCATION AND FORMAL TRAINING:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, or related field
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
• 10+ years working in Marketing
YP is at a critical and unique stage in our history; with an energized executive team, significant investment backing and an entrepreneurial spirit we are set up to claim a larger hold on the US digital, online and mobile marketplace. As a multi-billion dollar local search, media and advertising company, YP brings together one of the industry's most successful digital companies, the largest local ad network and a cross-country sales presence of thousands of media consultants. As we continue to expand our leadership in the mobile local ad market we find ourselves with several distinctions including; ranking among the top 50 digital media companies in the world, owner of the 31st largest website (YP.com) and a top 40 mobile app (YPmobile).
Want to learn more? Check us out at www.jobs.yp.com , follow us on https://twitter.com/YPCareers or get an inside peek on YPcareers Vine and Instagram accounts.
YP - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
Yellow Pages Group is a leading digital company in Canada. The Company serves over 300,000 local businesses through its nationwide sales...