Reporting to the Ameritox COO, the Director of Customer Service is responsible for scaling, mentoring and managing the customer care organization with overall responsibility for customer success and satisfaction. Provides the leadership and inspiration for the Customer Service teams and continue to build on the Ameritox culture of service excellence. Working closely with peers across sales, operations, marketing, and product development, will have a significant impact on the success of the company.
- Provides input and perspective into key strategic decisions related to customer service that impact the continued growth and success of Ameritox.
- Serves as the primary client contact to facilitate and navigate complex client relationships to sustain and build upon the Ameritox value proposition. Will also focus on delivering exceptional service and position the company and the Ameritox brand for future growth.
- Provides strategic and team leadership to all internal resources within the customer relations teams
- Leads customer satisfaction & process improvement with a focus on driving the highest levels of achievements regarding customer experience:
- Defines and executes to a set of operational and customer metrics and procedures consistent with our position as a leader in pain management.
- Maintains a deep understanding of our client processes and needs as well as industry trends, best practices, and solutions, in support of client’s strategic goals.
- Takes ownership of understanding and improving client satisfaction levels, identifying performance gaps and ensuring that development and discipline exists to close those gaps.
- Ensures the development of robust client specific plans that will protect and enhance our position with our clients
- Works with customer relations teams and others to identify problem areas, evaluate strategic options and propose solutions that are operationally and financially feasible
- Investigates any service level discrepancies and take corrective action to ensure continual process improvement
- Interacts with all levels of management at Ameritox as well as serve as an escalation point for Ameritox customers. Is able to manage complex client relationships with multiple levels of decision making.
- As the key owner of customer satisfaction, helps define and improve the customer-related escalation and communication paths among the various departments (QA, Operations, Sales, Marketing & Lab).
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and corporate/best practices processes and procedures.
- Continues to create and foster a culture of service excellence that permeates the entire organization.
- Acts as the voice of the customer with a measured, pragmatic approach.
- Provides executive management effective and insightful metrics on department and company performance related to customer care and customer experience.
- Professionally relevant BA/BS degree or the equivalent of relevant experience, MBA Preferred
- Minimum of 12 years in the professional world, a significant proportion within customer service, laboratory, health plan or payer consulting environments
- Minimum of 5-7 years of increasingly responsible key leadership positions in operations, customer service, or customer experience management including a successful track record with complex client relationships.
- A passion and ability to build and grow an organization to achieve the company’s goals of providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Experience dealing with various levels of internal/external management including; clinical, operations and executive management.
- Experience of forecasting and basic financial planning
- Exceptional client service skills and abilities; professional, tactful negotiator,
- Superior organizational, time and project management skills and can manage conflicting priorities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Focused and goal oriented and to work independently with minimal direction
- Extremely accountable and highly motivated to ensure the success of our client’s goals and objectives
- Strong Process and Project Management skills
- Strong technical/analytical expertise
- Healthcare experience preferred(operations / services / consultant org)
- Knowledge of payer organizations and health payment systems
- Must be driven to deliver results including the ability to establish rapport, earn trust, and effectively collaborate with others. Essential attributes of the successful candidate is one who:
- Possesses exceptional communication skills – interpersonal, presentation, written and oral
- Thrives in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment, understands the pressures of a startup environment and just getting things done.
- Is Action Oriented:
- Motivated by results
- Full of energy when faced with challenges
- Able to make and implement “tough decisions “
- Proactive” as opposed to “reactive”
- Deals with Ambiguity:
- Can be flexible and adaptable in a complex, changing environment
- Can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty
- Able to solve complex problems
- Works Collaboratively:
- Practices attentive and active listening
- Has the patience to hear people out and to search for constructive input
- Adept team player, able to assist and support multiple constituents
- Exemplifies Interpersonal Savvy and Integrity:
- Relates well to all kinds of people—both inside and outside the company
- Builds constructive and effective relationships
- Uses diplomacy and tact
- Models the Ameritox set of core values and beliefs
- Always acts with uncompromising integrity
Ameritox - 7 months ago