Reporting to senior leadership in this customer / relationship focused organization, the Director will lead a mentor a team of approximately ten (direct and indirect reports) providing service to a diverse group of thousands of customers. Operational efficiency is equally important to the customer experience in this organization. The successful candidate will possess a "customer-care" philosophy and have demonstrated successes in similar environments.
Primary responsibilities include:
The successful candidate will bring strong assessment skills and the ability to evaluate opportunities to enhance operations and the customer experience through best practices innovative ideas and solutions.
- Directing a customer service call center team in multiple locations supporting a diverse group of thousands of customers.
- Managing and implementing call center strategy for customer contact including phone, fax, online, and electronic formats.
- Determining staffing requirements, including interviewing, hiring, and continuous training and development of employees.
- Recommending and implementing innovative process improvements, procedures, technology, and systems to increase operating efficiencies within the customer service department.
- Guiding, mentoring, and developing staff; Facilitate individual, team, and department performance improvement, department goals and objectives, addressing customer complaints, and resolving problems.
- Collaborate with other functional areas of the business, including Information Technology, vendors, and suppliers.
Additional requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 8-15 years of experience in customer service management
- Experience in complex organizations with many stakeholders
- Strong computer skills, report generation capabilities, and MS Office competency with Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- A growing company.
- Entrepreneurial company with a positive corporate culture.
- Competitive salary and generous bonus opportunities.
- Benefits which include 401(K), Bonus Plan, health, life, dental, vision insurance, short and long term disability, and more.
Los Angeles, CA.
NO TELEPHONE CALLS OR AGENCIES PLEASE
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V