Responsible for creating efficient and profitable operations through the direction and coordination of call center subordinate supervisors and associates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
• Develops policies and practices to ensure attainment of operating goals.
• Reviews and analyzes reports, records and directives, and confers with subordinates to obtain data required for planning activities, such as new commitments, status of work in progress, and problems encountered.
• Assigns, or delegates responsibility for specified work or functional activities and disseminates policy to subordinates.
• Monitors productivity, gives work directions, resolves problems, prepares schedules, and sets deadlines to ensure timely completion of work.
• Coordinates activities of department with related activities of other departments to ensure efficiency and economy.
• Monitors and analyzes costs and prepares budget.
• Prepares reports and records on department activities for management.
• May initiate or authorize associate hire, promotion, discharge or transfer.
• Listens to customer interactions to observe associate demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to Company policies. Coaches on proper skills. May design and develop training materials.
• Coordinate activities between two service centers.
• Assist with resolution of Escalated Complaints and Feedback Results.
• Manages subordinate managers and supervisors who supervise employees in the Customer Service centers. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university. Master's degree preferred.
• Minimum of six years of comparable management experience.
• CUCCES experience a plus.
• Proven history of call center and customer service change management.
To be officially considered for this position all resumes must include salary history.
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc. - 17 months ago