The Kane's Furniture Company is looking for strong customer service leaders to focus on building a customer focused environment and staff. The Director of Customer Service will provide leadership in developing and cultivating a service oriented culture in the company's retail locations throughout Florida.
Job Functions Include:
- Participates in Kane's Talent Selection Process for identifying and selecting top customer service associates for the organization.
- Ensures that customer serivce processes and procedures are being managed and implemented as per the company's administration protocols.
- Develops and implements tools and programs to improve individual customer service performance in the stores.
- Ensures that programs and initiatives have an impact on the overall company customer satisfaction metrics for the company.
- Provide leadership through effective goal-setting, delegation and communication of customer service objectives.
- Ownership in improving customer service processes, systems, procedures, and training for the organization.
- Create a motivated and challenging environment for individuals to achieve service excellence standards.
Job Requirements Include:
Education: Bachelors degree in business, communications or related field.
- At least 7 years of customer service experience and 4 years of superisory experience.
- Willing to travel extensively to store locations throughout Florida to include ovenights stays.
- Willing to work retail hours that include some weekends and evenings.
- Through understanding of customer service practices, policies, and procedures.
- Strong behavioral interviewing skills, ability to assess talent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excell, Outlook).
- Excellent communication and public relations skills.
- Strong trouble-shooting and problem solving skills.
- Ability to coach to success and abnalyze talent.
- Ability to learn Kane's retail processes and procedures.
Interviews for this position will be conducted at our Corporate Headquarters located in Pinellas Park, Florida: 5700 70th Avenue North, Pinellas Park, FL 33781.
- Positive attitude
- Strong Leader
- Strong written and verbal skills
Qualified candidates are encourgaed to submit their resume with cover letter to include their salary expectations by clicking the "Apply" button.
Kanes Furniture is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.
Qualified candidates are
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background and drug testing.
Kanes is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.