SideCar (side.cr) Director of Customer Support
SideCar ( www.side.cr ) is the instant rideshare leader and we’re growing at lightning speed. Since February 2012, we’ve instantly connected people who need rides with people who have extra seats in their car over 100,000 times. Currently SideCar operates in San Francisco and Seattle but is launching in additional cities soon. We’re looking for a Director of Driver Services and Support to help SideCar’s spread nationally.
The Director of Driver Services will report to the Head of Operations, SideCar HQ San Francisco, CA.
Your responsibilities include:
- Hire and manage a team of rockstar support specialists and driver account executives
- Oversee all SideCar call operations (to include support and driver onboarding teams)
- Manage all day to day work levels and required level of support
- Create a scalable workflow for managing accounts and handling driver support
- Set team goals, manage success metrics, own SideCar support relationships
- Oversee all Salesforce account records
- Embody SideCar culture and exhibit passion for ridesharing
- Implement best in class customer service protocols
- Five+ years related experience in a management role supporting sales/operations/customer service
- Extensive work with Salesforce
- Ability to be strategic and work well under pressure
- Motivated, enthusiastic self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Strong communications skills (both verbal and written) are a must
- Ability to learn and develop with a dynamic, growing company and industry
- Startup and entrepreneurial experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
Compensation & Perks
- Full time salary and stock comp negotiable based on experience
- Health benefits
- SideCar credits galore!
SideCar is the pioneering instant ridesharing platform. The SideCar smartphone app connects people in the community who need rides with local, vetted drivers willing to provide them with rides, using their own vehicles. In lieu of fare, we operate on a voluntary contribute-what-you-want system.
SideCar has received over $10MM in funding from investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners and Google Ventures. SideCar is located in downtown San Francisco.
Sidecar - 13 months ago
SideCar is moving transportation in a big, sustainable, community-driven direction -- one ride at a time. Whether you’re ready to fill...