Leadership of Resonate’s Database Development and Data Processing teams
Ensuring the technology and processes responsible for data ingestion, data quality, and data processing technology scale with and/or ahead of Resonate’s growing product set
Collaboration with Technical Operations, Application/UI Development, and Product Management on planning and execution
Long term vision for scaling, security, and sustainability of Resonate’s data warehouse
Developing and delivering against aggressive product development cycles
Motivating, managing, and rewarding Database and Data Processing engineering team members to ensure continued commitment to company goals and individual career advancement
Achieve the correct balance between speed & agility and repeatable, documented processes
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Direct experience managing a team (or ideally teams) though rapid product development cycles of data centric systems
- Successful track record of delivering software products under tight timelines within highly fluid environments
- Deep and demonstrable expertise in multiple relational database products such as Postgres, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
- Tangible experience with emerging big data frameworks such as Hadoop or MapReduce
- Practical experience with NoSQL products such as MongoDB, Cassandra, or HBase
- Confident, yet collaborative, approach to technical leadership. You’ve learned a lot along the way, and have well-formed, proven ideas. But you are open to collaboration with other talented people.
- Big Data is more than a buzzword to you. You believe that terabytes and petabytes, when applied correctly, hold the answers to many problems.
- Your definition of the best job is when you go to work every day knowing you will learn something new, and be challenged by the whole team…that place is here
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related technical discipline
Resonate is a cutting-edge marketing intelligence and online advertising technology company, recently voted one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine. We have pioneered a completely new way to identify, understand, and engage highly-targeted audiences online through Values Targeting – our understanding of the values, beliefs, and motivations that describe ‘why’ consumers buy the products they do, or whom they vote for in political elections.
Resonate is privately held with venture funding from firms including Greycroft Partners, iNovia Capital and Revolution Growth. Named one of the best places to work in Virginia, Resonate is headquartered in Reston, VA with offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, and Washington, D.C.
Resonate Networks - 5 months ago