Revinate is looking for a Director of Design to lead the design effort across our product lines. This will be a key role in our product development team, working closely with Revinate executives, product managers, designers and engineers to raise the level of design and user experience at Revinate to the highest levels in the software industry. |
The Director of Design at Revinate will be a truly talented, smart and effective leader who can drive design by example, coach and mentor designers, and plan for the roll out of consistent, stunning design and UX in our SaaS appliations. Design is a key force in how Revinate wins in the market, and we°re looking for the kind of person who can help us build on this core strength. You will exhibit the highest level of design, a great UX background, and bring experience with user testing and customer research. You will be experienced with, and excited about, crafting stunning design and exceptional plans, and coordinating across various teams. You know as we do that design is a key to solving business problems and differentiating products, and you know how to make this happen. You demonstrate clarity of vision and communication and belive transparency and personal integrity produce the best results from your team and co-workers.
You should have experience building products with an agile development methodology, developing and iterating quickly. You should also be passionate about social media and technology, and believe firmly that design and user experience make a real, measurable difference in the market. We sure do. This is that rare chance to work in a truly productive environnent on products which help users act upon and operationalize social media. We°d love to hear from you –we think this is a great opportunity to help build a rapidly emerging and important business. We hire great people and we give them room to innovate and produce.
- Establish UX patterns across multiple features
- Work with exec team to shape the direction of the Revinate product line
- Manage, coach and mentor junior and senior designers
- Drive design and implementation of design across multiple product lines
- Create beautiful, simple, clear and buildable interfaces
- Create visual style guides to help create a consistent user experience
- Lead deisgn critiques with designers, engineers and product managers
- Be proactive in improving the product as well as our development processes
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles
- 5+ years of experience designing web software
- Experience managing other designers a bonus
- Great portfolio with software application design across web and mobile
- Passionate about social media and staying abreast of current trends
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Obsession with user interaction and user experience
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules
This is a full-time job located at our San Francisco headquarters. To apply, please submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you are ideal for this role, and please include links to your portfolio.
Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by top tier venture firms (Benchmark Capital and Formation 8), Revinate (http://www.revinate.com) is the leading provider of social media solutions for hospitality industry. We°ve got a great, experienced team from leading Silicon Valley companies and continue to get better with each hire. We offer competitive salaries and great benefits. We value our challenging, fun and balanced culture. We°ve been featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, NBC News and many other publications. We°re growing quickly and our customers include many of the world°s leading hospitality companies such as Hyatt, Four Seasons, Wyndham, Kimpton, Peninsula and many more.
Revinate - 24 months ago