Description of Position:
Part-time, flexible hours
Reports to the President of the Foundation’s Board of Directors
The Development Director works with Board of Directors and community volunteers to build financial support for the Foundation by raising individual funds using a donor-centered approach.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Evidence of self motivation
- Demonstrated experience in management and development of annual fund, events fundraising, and major gifts campaigns
- Experience with donor database management
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Demonstrated writing and research skills, with a focus on detail-oriented work
- Familiarity with the Western New York philanthropic community
- to design and implement an annual development plan;
- to develop a marketing strategy including an electronic media presence;
- to maintain, with accuracy, a fundraising database, and pledge billing system;
- to attend monthly meetings of the Board and other meetings as required;
- to develop a bequest giving program.
Submit cover letter and resume.
Indeed - 22 months ago