Frontier Communications Corporation (NYSE: FTR) offers voice, High-Speed Internet, satellite video, wireless Internet data access, data security solutions, bundled offerings, specialized bundles for small businesses and home offices, and advanced business communications Access Solutions for medium and large businesses in 27 states through more than 14,000 employees. We are a Fortune 500 company, included in the S&P 500 and the largest provider of communications services to rural America. Find out more about our company, product offerings and financial results at www.frontier.com and view our exciting career opportunities at www.frontier.com/careers.
Summary of Position Frontier’s leadership team will bring to life our Leadership Model focusing on Operations Proficiency, Employee Relations, Community Relations, Competition, and Customer Ownership. From fostering innovation and working cross-functionally to driving performance and delivering results through customer contact and community involvement the Frontier leadership model will allow us to exceed our market growth targets and delivery 100% employee and customer satisfaction.
This position will provide leadership support to a workforce of field technicians that install and maintain both residential and business lines, OSP cable facilities, multi-line CPE equipment, hi-cap access services, broadband services, central office/transmission equipment and digital loop carrier equipment.
Position duties include meeting service activation and repair commitment dates, maintaining revenue and expense budget objectives and promotion of new and existing company products.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Able to articulate business/departmental KPI’s to work groups (i.e., can clearly set goals/objectives to positively impact the P&L/budget).
· Holds team accountable to clearly achieving results through coaching and performance management.
· Promotes new/existing products as required.
· Ensures all customers’ requirements and needs are met.
· Collaborate with Regional staff and provide feedback to improve on processes to be more responsive to customers
· Consistently provides feedback and direction to staff to ensure employee development, engagement and business knowledge; complete bi-annual employee performance appraisals/reviews.
· Leverages all employee communication vehicles and opportunities (weekly/monthly/quarterly/one-on-ones) to obtain feedback on departmental goals, gains input on action plans and modifies direction as necessary and to engage and to hold employees accountable to overall business operations and results · Utilizes and leverages existing employee recognition programs to reward key contributions and positively impact employee morale.
· Partners with Human Resources to ensure firm, fair and consistent application of HR practices/policies and labor agreements.
· Ensures employee advocacy and a positive work environment by listening and responding to employee feedback, issues, questions and concerns in a timely manner. (When possible, 24-hour response time to all employee relations issues).
· Responds to issues identified on the Employee Survey, works with teams to ensure continual action planning against issues throughout the year and ensures follow-up to employees on issue resolution identified in action plans.
· Maintain a safe work environment by conducting regularly scheduled safety meetings, applicable safety training and reinforcing state/federal safety requirements within the work place.
· Positively represents the Company and communicates Company vision and direction through active engagement and involvement in the community.
· Leverages community relationships to retain existing business and identify future business opportunities.
· Ensures continuous education and awareness of community issues/developments via involvement in local market community boards and civic organizations.
· Cultivates and strengthens relationships with key politicians and local community decisions makers via community involvement.
· Responds to issues identified on Customer Surveys, works with teams to ensure action plans are developed and ensures follow-up on customer issue resolution identified in action plans.
- Five to seven years of prior supervisory experience
- Must be able to interact with internal/external customers and various community leaders to establish relationships and to assist with problem resolution
- Must possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills along with a strong work ethic, and the ability to work well under pressure and/or with deadlines
- Solid knowledge of outside plant operations or sales functions
- Must possess strongPC skills: Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook with ability to do analysis.
- Must demonstrate good oral and written communication skills
- Must take pride and ownership in work, and exhibit a willingness to learn.
- BA/BS in Engineering, Telecommunications, or Business Administration preferred or 6 years of equivalent experience.
- Must be available 24/7 to support off-shift employees and emergency situations as
- Must be able to drive change
- Responsibilities include the oversight of scheduling, forecasting, assigning and directing of work to the field technicians.
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) offers voice, broadband, satellite video, wireless Internet data access, data security...