Director of Engineering
GraphScience is looking for a Director of Engineering to help shape and deliver on the full potential of the GraphScience's vision. The leader of the Engineering organization must have the ability to attract and recruit the best talent and have the technical expertise to lead a small and growing team to build a best-in-class, scalable advertising platform.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Take ownership for the design, development, QA and release of GraphScience's advertising suite.
- Lead an engineering team with a culture of innovation and quality.
- Establish consistent engineering processes, coordinate software releases, and provide guidance on best practices to scale a large enterprise product.
- Recruit and mentor the best engineering talent; provide leadership and motivation to continue to attract the best engineers.
- Lead architecture design and technology innovation to deliver on the company's product roadmap.
- Set the technical direction for the team, drive the evolution of the ad platform, and take a hands-on approach to managing the entire software development lifecycle.
- Work closely with Product, Sales, Ad Operations and other groups to define the strategy and operational scale to succeed.
We are dedicated to building a company with the top talent in Silicon Valley. We have a collaborative and fun work environment, located in the heart of downtown Palo Alto. We are backed by the same top-tier investors behind LivingSocial, Stipple, WePay, BirchBox, Zozi and other successful start-ups.
- Several years experience in building large-scale software or advertising platforms
- Expertise in big data initiatives a plus (Hadoop and Hive)
- Expert in a LAMP stack environment (Linux, Apache, mySQL, PHP)
- Proven track record in delivering releases on-time and within budget for aggressive product and market growth
- Start up experience is a must
- Experience in directly managing small and large teams
- BS or Masters Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
This is a full-time position. Compensation includes competitive salary, bonus structure, early-stage equity and health benefits. We have free lunch and a pantry full of food. To learn more about this position or to apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
GraphScience, Inc. - 21 months ago