OneLogin provides a cloud-based solution for companies to let their employees securely use all of their cloud applications without having to remember multiple passwords. Combining security, scalability, and convenience in a business-critical platform for some of the world's best companies requires excellence in engineering. We are looking for people that can help us scale the company by growing and leading engineering teams.
If you’re the right person for this job, you will be passionate about enabling technical teams to do their very best. You will know how to delegate effectively, providing context and resources and letting creativity flourish. You will naturally be concerned every day with the well-being and effectiveness of your team and its members. You will know when to stay out of the way, and when to intervene in the best interest of your team and the company. You will be inspired by the opportunity to build the identity platform of the future.
- Lead and inspire a team of engineers
- Motivate and provide necessary tools for engineers to create simple solutions to complex problems
- Drive efficient and effective Agile software development process to deliver quality software with rapid releases
- Manage people (hiring, onboarding, job satisfaction, professional development, etc.)
- Ensure zero downtime for OneLogin's customers through resilient architectures and strong engineering competency
Genuine passion for solving real, complex problems for enterprise customers.
- BS / MS in computer science or related engineering field
- 8+ years of professional work experience, at least 3+ years managing a dynamic engineering team of at least 5 engineers
- At least 3 years experience at a start up
- Multiple proof points of success delivering quality products from concept to launch
- Demonstrated ability to grow and lead a team of engineers in a fast paced startup environment
- Proven ability to build world class products using Agile/Scrum or similar development/management practices
- Deep understanding of the scalable architectures essential to delivering a successful quantitative analysis platform and the technologies required to build it
- Ability to architect, perform design and code reviews for big data applications on distributed platforms
Do you love being part of a dynamic, fast moving team that thrives on solving challenging problems? OneLogin makes working in the cloud more...