Director of Enrollment Systems |
-Full-time position available in the Office of Enrollment. The Director of Enrollment Systems reports to the Vice President for Enrollment Management and serves on the Senior Enrollment team. The Director works with Undergraduate, Graduate and Adult Professional Studies personnel to streamline communication flows and manage data related to the recruitment and admissions functions of the offices.
• Responsible for compiling data as well as generating and analyzing reports related to admissions functions across the university
• Oversee the development, implementation and continuous maintenance of communication flows for all admissions offices
• Supervise data related support staff in undergraduate admissions.
• Coordinate with APS, Graduate, and Online support staff to develop and maintain efficient enrollment systems and processes
• Assist in territorial research and planning for undergraduate admissions
• Assist in admissions related events as needed”.
• Provide leadership and supervision to student phone counselor programs.
• Provide leadership and training for international student admissions across university programs.
• Represent Enrollment Management in strategic marketing and enrollment discussions
• Oversee budget for Enrollment Systems.
• Responsible for other duties as assigned
Education and Preferred Experience : Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in enrollment-related field preferred and expertise in database and customer service software helpful.
To apply, please send signed employment application and resume to the Human Resources Office.
Posted: 4/26/2013 Deadline: Until filled