Our client is looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record building and managing large development teams and delivering high quality software. Candidates should possess strong technical skills and an ability to oversee architecture and design efforts within the development team. In this position you will be tasked with creating new products and solving the technical problems that will allow this profitable company to meet the demands its growth has created. You will work other internal teams and clients to design and deliver solutions for their rapidly growing customer base.
Nice to have:
- Strong manager who can lead and grow a team of at least 25 people including software developers, QA Engineers, Business Analysts and off-shore teams.
- A talented engineer who can do code and design reviews, lead a whiteboard technical conversations, make architecture decisions and help engineers when they have technical questions.
- Engineering experience including SOA and C#/.Net development
- Experience implementing or building web-based Enterprise Applications
- Scrum/Agile experience and strong Project or Program Management experience
- Experience as the point person for managing relationships with other functional groups within an organization (Sales, Services, Finance, etc.)
This is a key leadership position in a global company that offers career growth and challenge to the right individual. Don't miss this opportunity.
- Cloud experience (100% on the Amazon cloud).
- Experience in an industry that has regulatory, tax and international issues (financial, healthcare, etc).
- Experience with ERP or Project Management applications.
- Experience making 'build vs. buy' decisions.
This posting is for a full-time permanent position in the greater Boston area. Only those who are authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered. Please, no consulting companies, outsourcing or off-shore firms.
Learn more about us at www.incendia.com .
Please visit our web page for a complete listing of open positions. New positions are added regularly.
All contact with Incendia Partners is private and confidential.
For over 10 years Incendia Partners has been specializing in the placement of software and IT professionals for leading companies in the greater Boston area. As a testament to our success, we were named by Inc. Magazine as one of America's 500 fastest growing companies for 3 straight years. We take the time to listen to our client's needs, to understand their goals and help them advance their career. We not only know the industry, we have the contacts and expertise to help you complete your job search faster.
Incendia Partners - 20 months ago