If you want a career with limitless opportunities in a fast-paced environment, outstanding co-workers, and a chance to make a difference, then look no further. A position with Chobani will provide just that!
Chobani is an authentically strained yogurt that's rich in protein and ultra creamy. In fact, it's so good, it's quickly become America's #1 yogurt and has now made its way to markets in several other countries.
But Chobani is much more than a company and a career with us is much more than a job. It's like a family. Members of 'Team CHO' are in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing business with an exciting future. As key team players in company success, employees have an opportunity to impact profitability, which can also impact total compensation, including the benefit plans offered.
We're growing quickly and looking to find individuals excited to be a part of the journey. Join us!
Description …..for the number one yogurt brand in the country ~And our journey is only beginning!
Are you seeking a career with a manufacturing company who consciously chooses to do things differently? We got our start making yogurt, but trust us! We are more than just that! We’re a team of passionate people and we are looking for a Director of Enterprise Applications who will join the Chobani family in Norwich, NY.
In this exciting leadership role you will have primary responsibility is to oversee the implementation of 3rd party applications selected to solve business objectives that fall outside of the core ERP application. This individual’s principal goals are to assist key department stakeholders with selecting enterprise applications that meet the business objectives, meet the established IT architectural guidelines, easily integrate with the organizations existing ERP system and can be rolled out company wide
The Director of Enterprise Applications will plan, coordinate, direct, and design all operational activities for the implementation of 3rd party applications, as well as provide direction and support for IT solutions that enhance mission-critical business operations.
As a key player you will also be a major influencer with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization.
Not only will you have a leadership role within IT, they will also have the energy, passion and drive to represent Chobani in a “nothing but good” manner.
Make an Impact - Director of Enterprise Applications Roles & Responsibilities:
Strategy & Planning
- Formulate and deploy long-term strategic plans for acquiring and enabling efficient and cost-effective information processing and communication technologies.
- Manage the 3rd party software implementation’s operational and strategic planning, including business requirements, project planning, and organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources.
- Where necessary, re-engineer applications support to ensure it aligns with business processes, tactical planning, and strategic vision.
- Define and communicate project milestones, service level agreements, and resource allocation to executive team, department leads, support staff, and end users.
- Develop and review budgets for 3rd party software solutions and ensure they comply with stated goals, guidelines, and objectives.
- Review performance of 3rd party software systems to determine operating costs, productivity levels, and upgrade requirements.
- Benchmark, analyze, report on, and make recommendations for the improvement of the 3rd party software systems.
- Develop bid requirements for 3rd party application’s software upgrades, reviews submitted bids for compliance with stated requirements, and make the appropriate award.
- Authorize and oversee the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, and support of 3rd party application’s software based on department needs.
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
- Direct research on potential 3rd party technology solutions and implementations in support of new initiatives, opportunities, and procurement efforts.
- Manage 3rd party application IT staffing, including recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation, and disciplinary actions.
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization’s executives, department heads, and end users regarding pertinent IT activities.
Position Requirements Be Successful - Director of Enterprise Applications Education and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of computer science or information systems with minimum of 10+ years related work experience; Master’s degree in either of these fields or Master of Business Administration with technology as a core component preferred.
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience managing and/or directing multi-million dollar IT application implementations projects and development efforts.
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience implementing Microsoft application solutions that required interfacing with an ERP system.
- Proven experience in IT application strategic planning and development, project management, and policy development.
- Good understanding and technical knowledge of current network and PC operating systems, hardware, protocols, and internet standards,
- Familiar with programming languages, including C#, C++ and Microsoft .Net framework 4.0 and higher. * Database and operating systems experience with Microsoft SQL 2008R2 and Window 2008 R2
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience with Microsoft’s Application Architecture.
- Strong understanding of the System development life cycle and the importance of managing application code change controls
- Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis through to day-to-day management.
- Knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations.
- Superior understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to IT.
- Strong leadership and team building skills.
- Strong understanding of human resource management principles, practices, and procedures.
- On-call availability for 24/7
- Global implementation experience is preferred.
Passion…Vision…America’s #1 Greek Yogurt. That’s Chobani! We changed the way people think about and eat yogurt. Let’s us change the way you think about work. Join our team today!
Chobani is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally.