Redbox Automated Retail, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Coinstar, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSTR), offers new-release DVD, Blu-ray Disc®, and video game rentals through its network of conveniently located, self-service kiosks. Redbox has rented more than 2 billion discs and is available at more than 35,400 kiosks across over 29,000 locations nationwide, including select McDonald’s restaurants, leading grocery, drug and convenience stores, select Wal-Mart and Walgreens locations in select markets. For more information, visit www.Redbox.com . Information about Coinstar, Inc. can be found at www.coinstarinc.com .
Director of Enterprise Platform PMO
Reporting to the VP of Planning and Management, the Director of Enterprise Platform PMO is responsible for leading a team of Project and Program Mangers allocated to Technology’s Enterprise Platform organization to ensure programs and projects are planned, executed and delivered in an efficient and repeatable manner. The role will provide leadership, management, and governance processes to key Enterprise Platform Programs such as SAP and K30. In addition, this role will create and maintain a uniform approach to program & project management, serve as a change agent for continuous improvement through improved/enhanced methodologies, and apply program & project management knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to drive superior execution.
- Provide oversight, coaching, mentoring and leadership to a team, whose functions range from project coordinators to senior program managers
- Lead the team to oversee the impacts and cross-technology interdependencies between programs and working to ensure initiatives meet the goals and objectives
- Ensure that all initiatives are proceeding according to timelines, meeting targets and expectations, and adhering to established operating parameters; negotiates changes in project resources as necessary to achieve objectives and timelines
- Drive to significantly improve program and project delivery, portfolio planning and optimization using metrics
- Recruit and develop a high caliber team
- Create, update, and ensure enforcement of PMO processes and standardized procedures related to program and project management
- Aid in the creation and overseeing of PMO strategy, training, communication, program/project control/analysis/reporting, process development and tool development
- Lead the team to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Support the development and adherence to methodologies, standards, and procedures
- Work with senior management both within and across lines of businesses to provide strategic and tactical advice on program/project planning and execution
- Collaborate with functional areas in the supervision of project personnel, which includes work allocation, training, and problem resolution
- Establish individual objectives, evaluate performance, and make recommendations for personnel actions
- Provide input to annual budgeting process
In addition to a rewarding career, Coinstar, Inc. offers excellent employee benefits and competitive compensation. For more information about this position and to apply, please visit our website at www.coinstarinc.com/careers .
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, and Business Administration or a closely related field
- 15 years of experience in managing a team of program/project managers
- Strong multi-project management skills with experience in organizing, prioritizing, planning, and executing multiple high-risk, high-visibility, large-scale projects from governance, definition and through implementation, involving internal personnel and consultants
- Broad experience with diverse software development methodologies
- Proven team-building skills in a collaborative environment with a customer service mindset
- Strong technical project management background
- Strong budgeting skills
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams, both within Technology and with the to ensure project task accuracy and drive resolution of issues and constraints
- Highly developed organizational and communication skills, including very strong presentation skills, with the ability to interact with various levels in an organization
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency level utilizing Microsoft Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Experience working in PPM tools (i.e. Planview) a plus
- PMP certification and Lean Six Sigma experience a plus
Redbox - 2 years ago
Redbox wants to muscle its way into movie and game renters' hearts. In an industry dominated by Netflix and GameFly, it rents DVD and...