Reports to: SVP, Logistics
Job Description: The Director of Facilities is responsibility for resolving facilities problems and requests, planning and executing the physical component of internal staff moves, purchasing and installing furniture, management of facilities-related inventory, and bidding, scheduling and supervision of contracted facilities work.
• Planning and scheduling of maintenance, repairs and modifications to all facilities electrical / maintenance equipment and supporting infrastructure;
• Planning and scheduling of preventive maintenance work
• Administration of contract maintenance personnel responsible for repairs and modernization to remain compliant with regulatory electrical and mechanical codes;
• Develop and implement ideas and suggestions for improving on-site maintenance efficiency;
• The facilities manager will learn and apply new skills as needed.
• 10 years of experience in facilities maintenance and operations
• Effective interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
• Well-developed planning and organizational skills
• Ability to learn quickly
• Basic computer skills
• High School education preferred, however, any combination of education, training, or experience, that provides the necessary knowledge, skills, and ability is acceptable.
• Ability to read, comprehend, and follow basic instructions in written, oral and diagram form, so as to fully comprehend job requests, caution notices, and other important details.Other desirable skills include previous supervisory experience, ability to prioritize, plan and delegate tasks, sense of urgency, and being a team player.
Overstock.com allows you to shop a Persian bazaar of clothes, housewares, music, books, and more. The online discount retailer hawks...