OmniVision Technologies (NASDAQ: OVTI) is a leading developer of advanced digital imaging solutions. Its award-winning CMOS imaging technology enables superior image quality in many of today's consumer and commercial applications, including mobile phones, notebooks, netbooks and webcams, security and surveillance, entertainment, digital still and video cameras, automotive and medical imaging.
OmniVision is a unique workplace because it has the energy and excitement of a startup, while offering the stability and opportunities of an established company as we are today. In its 15 years of existence, the company has seen dynamic growth, going from technology startup to the world's largest CMOS image sensor supplier. Since inception, OmniVision has shipped more than 1 billion CameraChip™ image sensors systems.
The Director of field application engineering will lead the worldwide FAE team; arrange and coordinate all customer technical support.
• Plan, staff, organize, and direct worldwide FAE teams in multiple locations.
• Manage project priorities
• Assure customer satisfaction from the beginning of product promotion, evaluation, design in, fine tuning and post-sales support.
• Provide feedback requests from field for future product development and internal improvement
• Assist in developing reference platform for promotion and project development
• Arrange training for team members and distributors
BSEE or MSEE or related
Strong knowledge on image sensor, camera and ISP
Proven leadership skills and ability to motivate others
Ability to manage priority and be flexible
Strong analysis and system troubleshooting skills
Ability to communicate technical issues with customers and fields
Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
Ability to handle multi-tasking
Travel to domestic and international offices is required
OmniVision Technologies - 7 months ago