Job Summary: Drive development of Sales strategy for Medicaid products in Ohio including distribution mix, resource planning, market analysis/targeting and collaborate with Marketing for advertising/materials support to assure achievement of Sales goals.
Coaching and Development
- Development of team leads as well as assuring targeted coaching of Sales Representatives to improve production.
- Leverage internal and external reporting as well as your own Excel-based analysis to have complete understanding of the numbers that drive the business and use that knowledge to assure targeted, successful strategy development.
- Work closely with Finance to develop all membership projections for Medicaid products
- Build detailed, documented Sales plans for annual planning as well as any specific Sales opportunities like open enrollment or a new addition to the network.
- Leverage understanding metrics to identify market issues/opportunities and develop mitigation strategies.
- Provide summaries to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing on productivity and results as requested.
- Manage system for collecting and analyzing competitive information
- Build, maintain and improve all structure and process necessary to assure impeccable regulatory record, achievement of Sales goals and consistency from market to market and product to product.
- Compliance system
- Accountability for executing Sales plans
- Coaching/oversight system
- Sales representative reporting and administrative duties
- Hiring and onboarding system for new hires
- Communication structure
- Detailed Sales process
- Training process
- Expectations for use of technology
- Role/organization structure
- Performance management system
- Measurement system for productivity
- Incentive plan design
- Execute personnel review system
- Play a key role in system selection and implementation
- Assure that appropriate reporting is being used to manage the business
- Assure 100% proper adoption by Sales force
- Bachelors degree, Master degree preferred
- Medicaid health plan experience
- Documented experience building detailed Sales plans.
- Strong understanding of the components of structure that form a high performing Sales organization
- Leveraging numbers analysis to drive strategy development
- Experience in consultative selling in complex decision making processes
- Have gone through a CRM implementation
- Thorough understanding of reporting to run an activity-based business in a B-C environment
- Knowledge of multi-channel lead management including field and telephonic Selling resources
Knowledge & Skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- HIGHLY Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Communication skills
- Consultative selling skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity of the healthcare field
- Knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid
- Critical listening and thinking skills
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills/experience
- Project management
- Technical writing skills
- Time management skills
- Proper phone etiquette
- Customer service oriented
- Decision making/problem solving skills
Education: • Bachelors degree, Master degree preferred
About the Organization
CareSource is the 2nd largest Medicaid managed health care plan in the country, and our strength lies in our experience. CareSource provides a full spectrum of services for the administration of public-sector health care programs, serving more than 900,000 Medicaid consumers in Ohio and Michigan.
Our health plans are founded on the principles of quality and service delivered with compassion and a thorough understanding of Medicaid, Medicare, and the associated regulatory environments. We offer a unique approach to managed care through the process efficiencies and value-added benefits we offer to our members and the health care providers we partner with to serve them. As a managed health care organization, CareSource focuses on prevention with a goal of improving member health and the quality and accessibility of health care services for Medicaid consumers. CareSource assists in the coordination of member care by partnering with a defined network of participating doctors, hospitals and other health care providers.
CareSource is an equal opportunity employer that offers a drug and tobacco free environment and a competitive compensation and benefits package to full-time and part-time employees who work at least 24 hours per week.
The benefits package includes:
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• Flexible spending accounts (health and dependent care)
• Life insurance
• Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
• Short- and long-term disability insurance
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Liberal paid personal time to be used on a discretionary basis for sick leave or as scheduled time off
• Eight paid holidays and a floating holiday
• Educational reimbursement
For more information about CareSource, please see About Us on our website, www.caresource.com.
CareSource - 2 years ago