The Director of Finance position is responsible for the overall financial management of the casino and the supervision of the staff in the Finance Division.
- Manages the day to day operations of the Finance and those departments and people that report to and up to the Director of Finance
- Maintains fiscal policies to ensure internal controls are adequate for casino
- Responsible for annual budget process working closely with all departments and prepares budget proposals for the same.
- Provides budgetary analysis of accounts on a monthly and timely basis to identify where there are significant deficit or surplus and discuss recommendations with department head and upper management
- Corrects internal control or other deficiencies that are detected on various review or audits
- Responsible for providing regular reports to the Department Heads, General Manager, and Board of Directors
- 21 months ago - save job
Augustine Casino in the Palm Springs Area offers you a true locals environment. We offer 800 Slots with denominations ranging from 1 cent to...