DIRECTOR OF FINANCE (BARBARICUM)
Perspective. Advice. Execution. That's what we do. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., Barbaricum is a Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business and HUBZone with proven experience supporting DOD, HHS, Treasury and other Government agencies both CONUS and OCONUS.
Our team has a uniquely complementary skill set. Together we've built a hands-on, all-inclusive consulting agency that develops innovative strategies & uses the best of emerging technologies to support our clients’ long term goals. Our growth has been fueled almost exclusively by repeat business and long-term partnerships with key clients.
At our core, you'll find people who love to explore and innovate. We leverage our past insights to propel our work into new landscapes, and our small team size gives us the unique ability to adapt and act quickly if needed. So while other companies may struggle with such latitude, we embrace it.
Barbaricum is an ancient Roman Army term referring to the frontier beyond the charted Roman Empire-- the great unknown, full of chaos and void of order. We believe that similar conditions exist today, and it's because of this belief that Barbaricum was founded to serve public and private business as a guiding light.
The Director of Finance contributes to the overall success of the organization by effectively managing all financial tasks for the organization and supporting all contracts and administrative duties.
The Director of Finance performs a wide range of duties including the following (further details available upon request):
Financial accounting and reporting
Manage invoicing, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable
Payroll preparation and administration
Project management accounting
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Past professional experience with Deltek applications.
- Advanced designation (CPA), preferable.
- Current knowledge of the application of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word, with working knowledge of accounting software, preferably QuickBooks.
- 3+ years related experience required, with experience in government contracting related to national security sector preferred.
- Familiarity with DCAA and FAR compliance, GSA contracts, and billing within DOD’s Wide Area Workflow preferred.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to monitor situations and propose action in a proactive manner.
- Ability to complete detailed work precisely and accurately.
For more information about Barbaricum or to apply, please visit our website at
. We will contact candidates directly to schedule interviews.
No phone calls please.
Barbaricum - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -